Xinglong Progressive Displacement Single Screw Pump for Liquids of Various Viscosity
|FOB Price:||US $300-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XG serial
- Screw Suction Method: Single Suction
- Performance: No Leak
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Transport Package: Plywood Packing
- Origin: China
- Screw Number: Single Screw Pump
- Pump Shaft Position: Horizontal
- Application: Sewerage Treatment, Food, Chemical
- Trademark: Xinglong
- Specification: NR, NBR, EPDM, Viton stator
- HS Code: 8413604090
|Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)||Brand Name: Xinglong|
|Model Number: XG,XL series||Theory: Rotary Pump|
|Structure: Screw Pump||Power: Electric|
|Usage: Deliver all kinds of fluid media, even difficult fluid ones||Fuel: Diesel|
|Standard or Nonstandard: Nonstandard||Pressure: Low Pressure|
|Usage Range: For sewage sludge, sauce, juice, cosmetics, gel, paper pulp, etc.||Application: Sewage|
|Application Range: Water treatment, paper, food & beverage, cosmetics, medicine, etc||Pressure Range: 0-3.6 MPa|
|Pump Type: Progressive cavity pump||Capacity Range: Up to 300 m3/h|
|Temperature Range: Up to 130 Degree C||Wetted parts material: Carbon steel, ss304, ss316, duplex ss, etc.|
|Stator material: NR, NBR, EPDM, CSM, VITON, H-NBR, etc.||Dry running protection: Available|
|Packaging Details: Plywood packaging.||Certification: CE, ISO9001|
|Delivery Detail: Usually within 15 days after the contract signed.|
1. suitable for varioys medium
2. CE, ISO certificates
3. smooth flow without pulsation
4. high quality & resonable price
Single screw pump (screw pump, Mono screw pump, progressing cavity pump, PC pump)
(1). single screw (progressing cavity) pump
1. Horizontal installation
2. This pump is equipped with manual speed operated motor to carry out the variable capacity. .
3 Capacity up to 300m3/h.
4 Pressure up to 2.4MPa or higher.
(2). Delivery Media
1. Different viscous liquids,especially for the liquids with high viscosity which are difficult to be pumped.
2. Different dense liquids.
3. Liquids which contain solid particles,fibers and suspending materials.
4. Intermixtures of liquid ,air and solid.
5. Sensitive liquids that can not be churned, sheared and compressed.
6. Corrosive liquids.
(3). Application Area
A. Environmental engineering
1. Separate oil from water and desulfurize from waste air.
2. Metering dose of flocculation and other chemical compound.
3. Delivery of all kinds of sewage.
B. Paper making industry
1. Dregs slurry and waste water treatment.
2. Metering for chemical slurry.
3. Spreading and colouring process.
4. Preparing for material.
C. Mine industry
1. Producing and preparing for the titanium white powder, kaolin and carbonate.
2. Feeding whirl fluid body and filtrate body on material.
3. Dosing with chemical slurry.
4. Electrolyte treatment.
D. Chemical industry and pharmaceutical industry
1. Various pasted liquids.
2. Various milky liquids.
3. Various suspending liquid.
4. Liquids which contain air or solid.
5. Liquids which can not be churned or sheared.
E. Oil industry
1. Viscous oil delivery
2. Mixed delivery of oil and air.
3. Separated oil from water and waste oil recovery system.
4. Sewage treatment.
5. Polymer delivery.